The LAUNCH Network – Starting August 23rd!
The Frontline LAUNCH Network is a 10-session training specialized for those in the pre-launch phase through the first 18 months of planting a church, as well as those planning on re-starting their church. Through the video teachings, Q&A sessions, and interaction with other planters in the network, you and your team will learn the nuts and bolts of successfully planting a church. We encourage lead pastors to include other key staff or leaders in the coaching sessions whenever possible.
What’s the investment?
$50 a month or $500 one-time payment for 10 months of sessions and resources
What Do You Receive?
- 8 Video coaching sessions to share with your team (topics below)
- 2 Live coaching sessions at Echo.Church
- Recording of monthly interviews with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs from Google, Facebook, Apple, etc.
- Outlines, documents, and training material related to monthly topics
- Access to sermon resources, series graphics, and videos from Echo.Church
- Interaction with dozens of planters and pastors through our private Frontline Facebook Group
Each 90-minute Session Includes:
- Book Review: A new leadership book is assigned each month
- Pressure Points/Questions &Answers: Solutions to real problems that you are facing.
- Action Plan & Prayer: Steps for upcoming month.
Session Topics Covered:
- CALLING: How to discern if, when and where to plant
- FUNDING: How to effectively raise resources and build partnerships
- LEGAL: How to get position your church to operate legally
- STRATEGY: How to develop an effective launch strategy
- PREPARATION: How to make the most of the pre-launch phase
- LAUNCH TEAM: How to build and mobilize a launch team
- PREVIEW SERVICES: How to plan and execute preview services
- LAUNCH MONTH: How to launch with momentum
- CULTURE: How to shape the culture of your team and church
- ENCOURAGEMENT: How to stay encouraged and healthy in the process
- STAFFING: How to build a healthy staff team and structure
- CONNECTING: How to engage people into groups and teams
About the Coaches:
Andy Wood is the Lead Pastor of Echo.Church. Andy and his wife Stacie started South Bay Church in 2009 with two other families. South Bay Church officially changed their name to Echo.Church in January of 2018. Echo.Church has become one of the fastest growing churches in the most unchurched area of the United States and is now reaching over 2,400 people in regular attendance in three locations across Silicon Valley.
Andy’s passion is to create environments that engage the unchurched people of the Bay Area. Along with leading the church, Andy enjoys investing time in helping church planters and church leaders think more innovatively and strategically to reach people in the most unreached areas of North America. Andy and Stacie have three kids, Caedmon, 11, Sammy, 10 and Karis who is 4. This makes them pray a lot!