The 2019 LAUNCH Network (March-June)
- What? The Launch Network is nuts and bolts training specialized for those in the pre-launch phase through the first 2 years of planting a church, as well as those planning on re-starting their church.
- When? March 7, 2019, April 11, 2019, May 16, 2019, June 13, 2019. Gatherings are on Thursdays 11am-2pm and includes lunch, training sessions, and Q&A.
- Where? All meetings will be at the Echo.Church North San Jose Campus and it will also be streamed for those who live in other parts of the world and can not join us in person.
- Who is it for? We encourage the top two leaders of your church to participate.
- Who are the coaches? Sessions are primarily taught by Andy Wood (Lead Pastor, Echo.Church) and Filipe Santos (Executive Pastor, Echo.Church)
What’s the investment?
Space is limited to two leaders from each church. The investment is $1000 for one leader or $1500 for a pass for two. Monthly payment options are available (One Leader Pass, $200 monthly, Two Leader Pass $300 monthly)
What Do You Receive?
- About 15 hours of training and coaching
- Access to Echo.Church staff members upon request
- Outlines, documents, and training materials related to monthly topics
- Access to sermon resources, series graphics, and videos from Echo.Church
- Interaction with dozens of planters and pastors through our private Frontline Facebook Group
Each Session Includes:
- Book Review: A new leadership book is assigned each month
- Pressure Points/Questions &Answers: Solutions to real problems that you are facing
- Action Plan & Prayer: Steps for upcoming month
Session Topics Covered:
- CALLING: How to discern if, when and where to plant
- FUNDING: How to effectively raise resources and build partnerships
- LEGAL: How to get position your church to operate legally
- STRATEGY: How to develop an effective launch strategy
- PREPARATION: How to make the most of the pre-launch phase
- LAUNCH TEAM: How to build and mobilize a launch team
- PREVIEW SERVICES: How to plan and execute preview services
- LAUNCH MONTH: How to launch with momentum
- CULTURE: How to shape the culture of your team and church
- ENCOURAGEMENT: How to stay encouraged and healthy in the process
- STAFFING: How to build a healthy staff team and structure
- CONNECTING: How to engage people into groups and teams
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: How to develop a leadership pipeline
- DISCIPLE-MAKING: How to create an intentional pathway for growth
About the Coaches:
Andy Wood is the Lead Pastor of Echo.Church. Andy and his wife Stacie started South Bay Church in 2009 with two other families. South Bay Church officially changed their name to Echo.Church in January of 2018. Echo.Church has become one of the fastest growing churches in the most unchurched area of the United States and is now reaching over 2,400 people in regular attendance in multiple locations across the Bay Area.
Andy’s passion is to create environments that engage unchurched people. Along with leading the church, Andy enjoys investing time in helping church planters and leaders think strategically in order to reach people far from God. Andy and Stacie have three kids, Caedmon, Sammy, and Karis. This makes them pray a lot!