The LAUNCH Network – Starting February 2017
The Frontline LAUNCH Network is a 12-session training (plus additional Q&A sessions) specialized for those in the pre-launch phase through the first 18 months of planting a church, as well as those planning on re-starting their church. Through the video teachings, Q&A sessions, and interaction with other planters in the network, you and your team will learn the nuts and bolts of successfully planting a church. We encourage lead pastors to include other key staff or leaders in the coaching sessions whenever possible.
Launch sessions are primarily taught by Andy Wood and Filipe Santos.
What’s the investment?
$50 a month or $500 one-time payment for 12 months of sessions and resources
What Do You Receive?
- 12 Video coaching sessions to share with your team (topics below)
- 4 Q&A live sessions about topics discussed
- Recording of monthly interviews with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs from Google, Facebook, Apple, etc.
- Outlines, documents, and training material related to monthly topics
- Access to sermon resources, series graphics, and videos from South Bay Church
- Interaction with dozens of planters and pastors through our private Frontline Facebook Group
- Access to the South Bay Church staff team by appointment
- Coaching from a Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor’s perspective
Content of Sessions:
- CALLING: How to discern if, when and where to plant
- FUNDING: How to effectively raise resources and build partnerships
- LEGAL: How to get position your church to operate legally
- STRATEGY: How to develop an effective launch strategy
- PREPARATION: How to make the most of the pre-launch phase
- LAUNCH TEAM: How to build and mobilize a launch team
- PREVIEW SERVICES: How to plan and execute preview services
- LAUNCH MONTH: How to launch with momentum
- CULTURE: How to shape the culture of your team and church
- ENCOURAGEMENT: How to stay encouraged and healthy in the process
- STAFFING: How to build a healthy staff team and structure
- CONNECTING: How to engage people into groups and teams