ON-DEMAND OR LIVE COHORT
The Launch Network is a 10-session nuts and bolts training specialized for those in the pre-launch phase through the first few years of planting a church, as well as those planning on re-starting their church. Topics include:
- CALLING: How to discern if, when and where to plant
- FUNDING: How to effectively raise resources and build partnerships
- LEGAL: How to get position your church to operate legally
- STRATEGY: How to develop an effective launch strategy
- PREPARATION: How to make the most of the pre-launch phase
- LAUNCH TEAM: How to build and mobilize a launch team
- PREVIEW SERVICES: How to plan and execute preview services
- LAUNCH MONTH: How to launch with momentum
- CULTURE: How to shape the culture of your team and church
- ENCOURAGEMENT: How to stay encouraged and healthy in the process
- STAFFING: How to build a healthy staff team and structure
- CONNECTING: How to engage people into groups and teams
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: How to develop a leadership pipeline
- DISCIPLE-MAKING: How to create an intentional pathway for growth
MEET THE COACHES
Andy Wood is the Founder and Lead Pastor of Echo.Church. Echo has become one of the fastest growing multi-site churches in the most unchurched area of the United States. Andy’s passion is to create environments that engage unchurched people.
Along with leading the church, Andy enjoys investing time in helping church planters and leaders think strategically in order to reach people far from God. Andy and Stacie have three kids, Caedmon, Sammy, and Karis. This makes them pray a lot!
Filipe is one of the founding pastors of Echo.Church. As Executive Pastor at Echo, Filipe provides leadership to the ministries and operations of the church, oversees Echo's expansion initiatives, and helps train and coach church planters.
Filipe is the Director for the Bay Area Church Planters Assessment Retreats, as well as a church-planting trainer for the SEND Network. He is originally from Brazil, met his wife Mandy while in college in South Carolina, and they now have 5 children together.