ON-DEMAND OR LIVE COHORT
Leading from the second chair is hard and often overwhelming, but it’s often the most strategic place to be if you want to make a difference in the mission and vision of a church. In this network, you’ll receive practical coaching on how to better support your Lead Pastor, how to better lead your staff, and how to leverage your position to move the mission of your church forward.
Content of the 15 Sessions:
- How to recruit, mobilize, and lead high capacity leaders
- How to get better at hiring, firing, and HR
- How to lead a campus or ministry effectively
- How to intentionally craft the culture of your team
- How to manage multiple staff members at the same time
- How to establish healthy rhythms of health in a fast paced job
- How to lead up without losing your job or moral authority
- How to lift the arms of your Lead Pastor and build their reputation
- How to start and improve ministries without them depending on you
- How to implement systems of feedback, inspection, and accountability
- Budgeting, HR, Assimilation…
MEET THE COACHES
Filipe is one of the founding pastors of Echo.Church. As Executive Pastor at Echo, Filipe provides leadership to the ministries and operations of the church, oversees Echo's expansion initiatives, and helps train and coach church planters.
Filipe is the Director for the Bay Area Church Planters Assessment Retreats, as well as a church-planting trainer for the SEND Network. He is originally from Brazil, met his wife Mandy while in college in South Carolina, and they now have 5 children together.
David has been at Echo.Church since 2010 and has effectively led several areas of ministry, including Connections, Kids, Students, Family, and Campus Ministry. He helps lead the Echo Leadership Podcast and Echo Leadership Conferences.
David currently serves as a Campus Pastor at Echo.Church and also oversees Echo's Next Gen Ministries. He is married to Kendall Hibiske and they have 3 children.